A wide range of LED lights can be controlled with this unit. Flex strips with ColorSHIFT technology, panel lights, and many others can all work with this controller. It uses a common anode connection style for easy configuration and setup, and it has a number of amazing preloaded functions like strobe, flash, and gradient changing. There are only three buttons on the unit for highly intuitive utility. The power button activates and deactivates the device while also cycling through the modes. An indicator light illuminates on the device to show which mode is currently active, and the dual arrow controls can be used to change the settings of any mode. This device from ORACLE represents the future of aftermarket lighting control.
Features and Accessories included with the ORACLE Smart Touch Multi Function LED Controller:
- Sleek Design
- Precise Touch Controls
- Controls Multiple LED Varieties
- Multiple Functions
- Lightweight Construction
- Anode Connection
- Mode Indicator Modules
- Intuitive Controls
- Includes (1) ORACLE Smart Touch Multi Function LED Controller
- Includes 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
• The Power Button: 1)A short press turns the controller on/off at any state. 2) A long press cycles between 3 different modes (shown by indicators).
• Indicator 1: Indicates that RGB mode is selected.
• Indicator 2: Indicates that color temperature mode is selected.
• Indicator 3: Indicates that dimmer mode is selected.
• The Left Arrow Button: is used to increase parameters (settings).
• The Right Arrow Button: is used to reduced parameters (settings).
Function Instruction RGB Mode:
A short press of the Left Arrow Button increases the mode within the RGB Function. A long press of the Left Arrow Button increases the brightness or speed. A short press of the Right Arrow Button reduces the mode. A long press of the Right Arrow Button reduces the brightness or speed.
Mode Changes table:
*Note* This table shows the outputs while testing on an ORACLE 2.0 RGB Flex strip. Functions may be different when using other types of RGB strips.
|MODE NUMBER||FUNCTION||SPECIAL NOTE|
|1||Static Red||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|2||Static Green||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|3||Static Blue||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|4||Static Cyan||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|5||Static Yellow||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|6||Static Purple||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|7||Static White||Brightness is adjustable, Speed is unadjustable|
|8||Three Color Fast Changing||Speed is adjustable, Brightness is unadjustabl|
Mode Changes table:
• The Left Arrow Key increases the mode.
• The Right Arrow Key reduces the mode.
Function Instruction Color Temperature Mode:
|2||Color 1 + 20% of Color 2|
|3||Color 1 + 40% of Color 2|
|4||Color 1 + 60% of Color 2|
|5||Color 1 + 80% of Color 2|
|7||Color 2 + 80% of Color 1|
|8||Color 2 + 60% of Color 1|
Function Instruction Dimmer Mode:
• Left Arrow Key increases the brightness.
• Right Arrow Key reduces the brightness